Buildings & Grounds
- Buildings & Grounds: (518) 562-6863; Fax: (518) 563-8136
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Applications & Permits: Click here to view all.
To report a streetlight that is out or not working please follow procedures found HERE.
Streetlight Installation Request Process - 2014
1. A letter of request is sent to the Town Supervisor or Rick Rascoe, Building and Maintenance.
2. TheTown Board must pass a resolution requesting the installation of the streetlight.
3. A request is sent to NYSEG for their review and approval to attach a streetlight to their pole.
4. Once approved, the Town will install the streetlight.
5. The approximate time for the process to occur could take up to (60) days.
Questions: Call Rick Rascoe at 518-562-6863 or at email@example.com